The Interleave 2 of 5 barcode decoder SDK is a robust and efficient library for reading/decoding, searching barcodes, and detecting barcode orientation.
The SDK provides developers with complete control over every aspect of reading and decoding barcodes. developers can use a single function to read any barcode image or barcode frame.
Since barcodes are often dirty, or otherwise imperfect, all of the reading/decoding functions perform advanced, high level error correction internally to correct these situations. Additionally, the SDK can read any skewed barcode, since barcodes are rarely ever perfectly horizontal. Enhanced error correction and the ability to read skewed barcodes ensures developers that they will be able to read and correctly decode any supported barcode types.
- Can read barcode from low modulation grade or blurred symbol images.
- Can read symbols with damaged borders.
- Can read symbols with perspective distortions.
- Can read symbols with most geometric distortions.
- Can read symbols in environments with uneven illumination.
- Support omni-directional symbol recognition.
- Support multiple image formats such as tiff/bmp/jpg/png/gif/pcx etc.
- Contain Error Correction Code (ECC) to fix damaged barcode.
- Return the position of all recognized barcodes.
- Can detect and decode barcode fast and correctly.
|Operating System for Deployment
||Architecture of Product
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows mobile
- Static library
- Dynamic library
- Active COM Server
- .NET Component
- Java Class
- Small Company Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License to organizations which a gross annual revenue or funding of less than 2 million U.S. Dollars.
- 1 developer License: allows one developer royalty-free distribution up to 10,000 user licenses.
- 5 developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for up to five (5) developers and 20,000 user licenses.
- Unlimited Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for an unlimited number of developers and an unlimited number of user licenses.