The EzCode Barcode Reading SDK is a robust, efficient and fast library for reading/decoding, searching barcodes, and detecting barcode orientation. Ez barcodes can store 83bit in a small symbol, like linear (1D) barcodes, which are typically used to store a record or account number which then must be retrieved from a database in order to get additional information.
Developers can read barcodes regardless of orientation, skewing or flipping. Barcodes can be detected and read from specific areas of interest. and barcodes can be read from a variety of supported image file formats and can be acquired from scanners or digital cameras.
- Can read barcode from low modulation grade or blurred symbol images.
- Can read symbols with damaged borders.
- Can read symbols with perspective distortions.
- Can read symbols with most geometric distortions.
- Can read symbols in environments with uneven illumination.
- Support omni-directional symbol recognition.
- Support multiple image formats such as tiff/bmp/jpg/png/gif/pcx etc.
- Contain Error Correction Code (ECC) to fix damaged barcode.
- Return the position of all recognized barcodes.
- Can detect and decode barcode fast and correctly.
|Operating System for Deployment
||Architecture of Product
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows mobile
- Static library
- Dynamic library
- Active COM Server
- .NET Component
- Java Class
- Small Company Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License to organizations which a gross annual revenue or funding of less than 2 million U.S. Dollars.
- 1 developer License: allows one developer royalty-free distribution up to 10,000 user licenses.
- 5 developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for up to five (5) developers and 20,000 user licenses.
- Unlimited Developer License: grants the rights of the Developer License for an unlimited number of developers and an unlimited number of user licenses.